By one of the most beautiful hikes of the Mont-Blanc massif,
Perched above a bucolic valley,
In a wild and grandiose environment,
Facing the glacier and the domes of Miage,
You will find an uncommon hut hung on the mountain:
It is a small refuge as there are not many,
A tiny wooden refuge that has married a wall,
A refuge of authentic and preserved character, charming and unusual,
In harmony with the calm and the beauty of the mountain.
The welcome is warm, the cuisine is tasty!
It is a refuge with a soul.
Welcome to all those of the Mountain: hikers, mountaineers, paragliders, trailers, skiers … Refuge kept guarded from mid June to mid September 2021.
The Hut in winter
Refuge open but unguarded from September 15, 2020 to June 15, 2021
- It may be necessary to clear snow from the shelter in order to enter.
- Open dormitory with blankets.
- No gas or dishes available in the shelter.
- No running water at the shelter.
- PGHM call beacon and fire extinguisher available inside the dormitory on the right as you enter.
- Free participation in the maintenance of the shelter in the box inside the dormitory on the left as you enter. Thank you!
Thank you for respecting the instructions of the refuge in winter:
- No candles / beware of fire hazards.
- Sponge and sweep up.
- Fold the blankets.
- Leave NO garbage or food on site.
- Close the wooden door of the dormitory tightly.
- Follow the hygiene measures related to COVID19.