Due to the health regulations to respond to the epidemic, the conditions of reception of mountain huts are adapted.
Each one proposes measures validated by the town hall and registered at the prefecture. The measures put in place and the elements below are likely to evolve according to information from the government. Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Here are the main infomations
- Reservation is mandatory for overnight stays.
- The overnight stay capacity is reduced to 7 persons.
- However, if the refuge is exclusively occupied by a group made up of people from the same family unit, we can accommodate up to 14 people.
- It is no longer possible to provide blankets. You will therefore have to bring your sleeping bag with you.
- We are not yet sure if we can provide pillows.
- Ideally, please bring your own slippers.
- Bring a mask and your hand sanitizer gel.
- Tip: bring warm clothes because it can get chilly in the evening. It was not uncommon to use blankets to keep warm on the terrace. It won’t be as practical with a sleeping bag!
In order to prepare your arrival in the best possible conditions, a memo of the main information to be taken into consideration before your arrival is downloadable here.
An individual commitment charter (downloadable here ) has been issued by the government for clients of mountain huts. Please confirm that you have read it before your visit. This charter is also available in Spanish and in German.
We are aware of the constraints that these rules can represent for you. We hope that they will not affect your enthusiasm to visit us. The warm welcome will quickly make you forget these small inconveniences.